We’re taking extra precautions right now to keep everyone safe and healthy. Please take note of our COVID-19 shopping instructions :
– 4 customers max in store at a time.
– Do not enter if you are sick or experiencing symptoms.
– A mask/face covering must be worn at all times.
– If there’s a line, please be mindful of your shopping time.
– Sanitize your hands upon entry.
Due to LA County Health restrictions :
– Self-serve is unfortunately not an option at this time. We will do the shopping for you!
Can I bring my own container? (BYOC)
Yes! But due to COVID-19, we have specific steps in place :
– Containers MUST BE EMPTY / CLEAN / DRY
– Right now, due to COVID-19, we only accept glass, metal, plastic or silicone containers. No paper, cotton or canvas.
– Place your containers into a shopping basket.
– Our friendly staff will take your containers to our sanitizing station where all external surfaces will be sanitized to ensure safety for everyone.
– Our staff will then tare (weigh) your containers so you only pay for what’s inside!
We also have 100% post-consumer recycled paper bags for use and reusable glass jars/bottles for purchase.
Do you have a larger selection in-store?
We do! Here’s a list. We plan to rollout more products online soon, but in the meantime, there’s a lot more liquid and refrigerated products in-store.
Do you ship?
Unfortunately we currently do not ship orders.
Where & when do you deliver?
We deliver on Mondays only. ORDER MUST BE PLACED BY NOON SUNDAY. If you miss the cutoff, your order will be delivered the following Monday.
We can leave your order at any outdoor location. Please specify in order notes. We can also leave at your building’s front desk, only if they accept deliveries.
We’ll send you an email when your order is on the way!
How are deliveries packed?
Dry goods are packed in our 100% post-consumer recycled content compostable paper bags. Wet goods are packed in our reusable glass jars / bottles. Our boxes are reused or 100% post-consumer recycled content.
Why a packing charge?
We individually weigh and pack each item with care and this covers a portion of the cost of our 100% post-consumer recycled paper bags & boxes.
What is the delivery minimum / fee ?
Orders must be $35+ to qualify for delivery.
There is a $6 fee. Orders over $100 receive free delivery.
Can I order online for pickup from your store?
Yes! It takes us anywhere from an hour to a few hours to pack your order, depending on how busy we are. We will email you when your order is ready.
You can collect curbside, or from the parking lot at the rear of our building :
LADOT Parking, 5033 Lincoln Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90042
Please call us on your arrival @ (323)313-6381